Hoseasons Broadland Sands 26
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Broadland Sands
Bronze Plus 3Sleeps Maximum of: 8
Location: East of England :: Suffolk :: Corton Lowestoft :: Broadland Sands
Site Description: for Hoseasons Broadland Sands - Broadland Sands is a perfect setting for your holiday with extensive facilities and close to Suffolk and Norfolk&rsquo - s beautiful coastline. Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park the shows and attractions of Great Yarmouth Lowestoft just along the coast and the beautiful Norfolk Broads are all waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
A wealth of outdoor and sporting activities are close by together with theme parks glorious country houses and the historic city of Norwich. The Bure Valley or North Norfolk Railway is a must for kids of all ages! The numerous attractions of both Norfolk and Suffolk await visitors to this gentle unspoilt corner of England. The famous Broads begin at Oulton just 2 miles away while nature reserves bird sanctuaries and country parks abound.
Weekly Price: £172 - 707
Credit Crunch? You could pay £172
over 12 months
for around £189.72
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 26 reviews for Broadland Sands
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs B from Nottinghamshire on 18/11/2009 04:27:07
A great area, a great caravan and very good value for money. I would recommend this holiday to anybody looking for a caravan holiday.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr B from Suffolk on 18/11/2009 04:27:11
The staff were very welcoming and provided us with all the information we needed to know, the cleaners did a great job and all of the facilities that we used were safe and worth doing. The park is set in a lovely location between Yarmouth and Lowestoft town, and the shop on site was helpful, even though a large supermarket is close by. Nothing could really improve my holiday - Iv'e been to the park for years and every year it gets better! We had a lovely time.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs B from South Yorkshire on 11/11/2009 04:05:38
The park was close to local attractions, we didn't travel more than half an hour to see some really interesting attractions.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr H from on 31/08/2009 04:04:12
I would highly recommend this park as a family holiday as there is something for all ages, including a bus stop right outside if you get cabin fever! My grandchildren are still talking about Tim, the children's entertainer.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs W from Wiltshire on 21/08/2009 04:01:32
The park is clean, tidy and quiet, the accommodation was well spaced out and the swimming pool was lovely and big.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs W from on 16/08/2009
We had a fantastic week at Broadland Sands. It was peaceful, clean and thoroughly enjoyable. The weather was great so we were able to make full use of the fab outdoor heated pool. The evenings were brilliant with cash bingo and childrens entertainment.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr G from on 09/08/2009 04:06:01
Very central for both Norfolk and Suffolk, good value for money and good quality accommodation.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs P from Surrey on 03/08/2009 04:03:43
Peaceful and quiet, plenty to keep children happy and occupied and close to other attractions to visit.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs L from on 09/07/2009 04:02:27
A very clean park, the staff were very helpful and friendly and all in all a nice quiet break.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by MRS B from Lanarkshire on 29/06/2009 04:03:00
A very clean and tidy park and accommodation.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr H from on 03/07/2009 10:10:34
Overall a lovely holiday, made better by the entertainment staff at night time.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Ms C from on 29/07/2009 04:02:01
Quaint, safe and so much fun!
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs D from on 26/06/2009 04:07:43
A very peaceful and tranquil location, with great food and very friendly and helpful staff. We would not hesitate to recommend it.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs. C from Essex on 27/06/2009 04:04:54
We had a fantastic weekend, the caravan was spotless and extremely well laid out. All the staff were very friendly and the entertainment was first class!
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr A from Essex on 27/09/2008
All that we needed under one roof.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs A from Kent on 23/08/2008
There is lots to do on camp and in the surrounding areas.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr B from Snodland on 23/08/2008
A nice quiet site, with good accommodation and facilities, very good value for money.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs G from Dunstable on 09/08/2008
Overall its a good family holiday plenty to do on the camp and even more off site, easy enough to get to if you have your own transport, and most attractions are only a couple of miles away!
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs H from Stockport on 09/08/2008
The tennis facilities were excellent as was the location of the beach and proximity to Great Yarmouth.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr S from Luton on 21/06/2008
The location was excellent , plenty to do for the whole family and value for money.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr P from Cambridgeshire on 16/06/2008
An excellent park for the children, the entertainments staff went out of their way to ensure the children had a good time in the evenings and when they're happy, we're happy! The food in the cafe was really good and all the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs Y from Staffordshire on 28/03/2008
The caravan was excellent and just perfect for our young children and the shower was amazing and better than the one we have at home. I have already recommended this park to my family and friends!
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mrs R from Dagenham on 24/03/2008
Stayed at Broadland Sands Holiday Park at Easter 2008. The park is very nice, quite a good size. The entertainment staff were brilliant, entertainment was good and they were very good with the children. Not much to do during the day which is a shame and the swimming pool is outside which does not open until May - but obviously weather permitting. Would recommend for a long weekend.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr Y from Cleveland on 28/07/2007
We would recommend this area for a wonderful holiday, not only was the accommodation excellent but the area had loads to do and some beautiful scenery to see.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr S from North Yorkshire on 23/06/2007
A very spacious and clean park.
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands reviewed by Mr W from on 16/09/2006
An extremely well kept quiet park overlooking the sea, with entertainment and a bar in the evening.
12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Beach 3 Miles Outdoor Heated Pool Pet Friendly Entertainment Shop Supermarket Bar Kids Play Area Restaurant Fishing 3 Miles Horse Riding Golf 3 Miles Snooker Pool Tennis Kids Entertainment Non Smoking
* Charges apply
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Suffolk
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Broadland Sands
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Broadland Sands - Bronze Plus 3, East of England Suffolk Corton Lowestoft Broadland SandsBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Broadland Sands with Staying Places
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers