Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges 40
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Belan Bach Lodges
Click for all Accomodation Types at Belan Bach Lodges
Celyn LodgeSleeps Maximum of: 4
Location: Wales :: Powys :: Llangadfan Welshpool :: Belan Bach Lodges
Site Description: for Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges - Commanding panoramic views over the Banwy Valley from their peaceful setting above the small village of Llangadfan these well-appointed lodges enjoy elevated balconies overlooking their own lawn and are perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of modern life.
The park is surrounded by rural tranquillity yet with a village pub and shop within 2 miles it is an ideal location for touring. The beaches of Barmouth and Aberdyfi are within an hours&rsquo - drive.
Wildlife wonderful scenery and trail walking abounds and Lake Vyrnwy with its RSPB centre and watersports is just 6 miles away. Welshpool Powis Castle King Arthur&rsquo - s Labyrinth and the renowned Centre for Alternative Technology with its unique water-powered railway are all close by.
Weekly Price: £365 - 899
Credit Crunch? You could pay £365
over 12 months
for around £402.60
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 40 reviews for Belan Bach Lodges
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs T from Staffordshire on 11/04/2010
I would just like to say we had a brill time! The lodge was lovely, very cosy, and the hot tub and the weather was great - it was my birthday as well so it was extra special. We are already booking our next visit - highly recommended!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr B from Manchester on 06/03/2010 04:02:33
Very welcoming, very clean, amazing views all around, a very clean hot tub and so, so peaceful!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from West Yorkshire on 21/02/2010 04:06:21
An excellent location for a quiet getway with great views over the valleys.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr L from West Yorkshire on 25/01/2010 04:01:34
I would definitely recommend this short break, and the hot tub was brilliant!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr T from Clwyd on 02/12/2009 04:02:23
Excellent for a peaceful break. The wildlife around the venue kept us entertained and we will definitely recommend it.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr H from Leicestershire on 22/11/2009 04:02:27
A fantastic location for a quiet break away from everything.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Miss L from on 11/11/2009 04:05:39
Extremely clean lodges with excellent facilities.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs R from on 07/10/2009 04:01:38
If you want peace and quiet then this is the place to go.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs. O from on 07/09/2009 04:03:24
We had a fantastic time and we will be returning!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Miss. D from on 16/08/2009 04:06:35
The lodge had everything we could have possibly needed! The hot tub was fab and the scenery breathtaking. The lodge was a great base for exploring, only being aprox 1/2 hour to lots of other attractions. Very peaceful setting and it was great having wild rabbits for company!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr. B from on 09/07/2009 04:02:28
A very, very lovely location!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr C from Wiltshire on 27/06/2009 04:04:58
Peaceful and relaxing with easy access to areas of interest.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Ms G from on 13/07/2009 04:03:36
A brilliant and relaxing break - I am looking forward to my retun trip!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs A from on 07/04/2009 17:40:18
We stayed in the accommodation that allowed a dog and it was spotlessly clean and tidy. The place was beautiful and surrounded by fields full of sheep. The owner was friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend the place to anyone!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr W from on 18/06/2009 04:07:00
Great accommodation, a fantastic hot tub, a beautful area and great food at the local pub.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr L from Wales on 23/03/2009
The accommodation was absolutely fantastic with every appliance you could wish for and Sky Sports!! Although the place was in the middle of nowhere, this helped to create a very romantic setting with fabulous views from the south facing lodges and an amazing hot tub. It created the perfect place for me to propose to my girlfriend!! A big thank you to all!!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs R from Merseyside on 21/02/2009
Our holiday at Belan Bach Lodges has been one of the most relaxing and peaceful holidays we have ever had. The view from our lodge was stunning and we thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub, especially after a long walk in the beautiful countryside. It was just what we needed!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Miss E from Devon on 02/02/2009
This was a lovely holiday resort, we went mid January and it was a real treat. Although the setting is rural this is the reason we chose it. You have no traffic noise and aren't overlooked by the other 5 cabins. The owners were helpful and you are always able to contact them. The hot tub was an absolutely lovely touch and it was modern and clean, just like the cabin. We plan to return later this year!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs P from Bedfordshire on 01/11/2008
We have already recommended it to 2 families during our journey home.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs G from Cannock on 07/10/2008
High quality standard lodges, and fantastic hot tub, with superb views.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs G from Sussex on 27/09/2008
Great accomodation to use as a base for touring, can get to various locations i.e. Blaneau Festiniog Railway & Port Merion Village within 2 hours.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr W from Spalding on 26/09/2008
Perfect for couples wanting to get away from it all.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs S from Pembroke Dock on 03/09/2008
An absolute haven, the scenery is perfect, the hot tub fabulous to relax, the accommodation was clean, tidy and just like home from home. will definately be returning.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs W from West Glamorgan on 16/06/2008
What a wonderful place for a total chill out! Everything about our break was wonderful, the lodge, the scenery and peace and quiet, but my favorite was the hot tub! We were so impressed on the day we returned home we picked up the phone and immediately booked to go again - Fab!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr P from Swansea on 01/05/2008
We had a wonderful relaxing holiday, it could not of been improved upon - perfect!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs M from West Sussex on 10/03/2008
This mini break was fabulous with its rural countryside views, the facilities of the spotless lodge, dishwasher, washing machine, hot shower etc. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and so did my family - excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who is considering a mini break!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr L from Essex on 07/03/2008
I'm not sure I want to recommend this park, purely because it may limit my chances of getting a booking for myself - I fell in love with the place!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr N from Cheshire on 26/11/2007
We found the accommodation very clean and very well furnished, and we felt very much at home in the lodge and were really impressed with high standard of the facilities inside and outside. We are already planning our next country lodge break!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr S from Kent on 18/08/2007
A fantastic setting, and ideal for a getaway holiday. A very friendly family run park with plenty of places to visit close by.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs O from West Midlands on 21/05/2007
Romantic, rural and perfect for a short break! We did nothing but relax in the hot tub, take in the beautiful views, and watch dvd after dvd! A beautiful lodge with everything one could wish for!!!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs G from Derbyshire on 14/05/2007
Perfect for total relaxation, a real get away from it all but with good places of interest within easy travelling distance.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr J from Flintshire on 08/05/2007
Fantastic, just the type of break we needed, very tranquil. Views were fantastic and the lodge was clean and well equipped. Guaranteed a return from us and we would have no hesitation in recommending!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs N from Manchester on 07/05/2007
We loved Belan Bach Lodges so much we came straight home and booked for another week! Superior accommodation with breathtaking views.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr M from Devon on 04/05/2007
A wonderful park - very clean and quiet with beautiful surroundings. Ideal for couples or those looking for a peaceful holiday. The hot tubs and lodges were fantastic. An ideal place to use as a base or just to chill out. I would definitely visit again and have recommended it to friends.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs G from Shropshire on 30/04/2007
The location is superb - secluded but still within easy reach of amenities.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mr H from on 17/03/2007
It is a lovely location with wonderful views and peace and quiet.
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs E from on 26/02/2007
If you want a totally relaxing holiday with no traffic noise, no hustle and bustle of daily life, this is definitely the holiday for you. Just countryside and relaxation and the fabulous hot tub!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from on 09/09/2006
I would recommend this holiday to anyone looking for peace and quiet in very comfortable accommodation, in which a lot of thought and care has been taken to provide every comfort you could wish for!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs R from on 05/08/2006
For peace and relaxation it couldn't be beaten - especially loved the hot tub!
- Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from on 18/07/2006
We took our dog and it was a great place for him, lots of walks and space to roam around. The lodge was a good distance from the others giving us lots of privacy. Overall it was so relaxing and laid back!
12ft-wide pine lodge with one double and one twin. Shower. Leather suite. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub.
Private Hot Tub Pet Friendly Fishing 3 Miles Romantic Breaks Pitch Putting Non Smoking
* Charges apply
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Powys
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Belan Bach Lodges
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Belan Bach Lodges - Celyn Lodge, Wales Powys Llangadfan Welshpool Belan Bach LodgesBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Belan Bach Lodges with Staying Places
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers