Hoseasons Stanwix Park 30
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Stanwix Park
Bassenthwaite ApartmentSleeps Maximum of: 6
Location: North of England :: Cumbria :: Silloth Carlisle :: Stanwix Park
Site Description: for Hoseasons Stanwix Park - Stanwix Park has everything you need for the perfect holiday. Situated on Cumbria&rsquo - s Solway coast next to a designated area of outstanding natural beauty with breathtaking views and sunsets over the Solway Firth. Only minutes away is the popular seaside Victorian town of Silloth with its wide granite set streets 36 acre green striking promenade and sandy west beach. Stanwix Park is adjacent to a top class 18 hole golf course. The Lake District National Park Roman Wall and Gretna Green are within easy reach by car.
At Stanwix Park you can enjoy the perfect holiday combination &ndash - a choice of comfortable holiday accommodation plus an excellent range of leisure facilities and entertainment to enjoy.
Weekly Price: £203 - 646
Credit Crunch? You could pay £203
over 12 months
for around £223.91
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 30 reviews for Stanwix Park
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs C from Cumbria on 23/09/2009 04:03:42
had a really good time, would go again.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr H from Northumberland on 10/09/2009 04:01:40
I would recommend as we had a great time.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr. M from on 14/08/2009 04:01:19
Great for families, first class facilities and we fully intend to return.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr D from on 28/07/2009 04:05:38
The park is well located for touring the Lake District.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs F from on 07/07/2009 04:08:06
The outdoor pool was great, with the little shop selling ice lollies - it was like being in Spain!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr M from on 27/06/2009 04:04:57
Tailor made for a wonderful kids holiday!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr S from Tyne and Wear on 10/07/2009 09:19:32
An excellent park with good facilities. We had fantastic weather so loved the outdoor pool - it was like being abroad. The people and staff were very friendly and there was lots of entertainment to keep the kids happy.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs B from W.Yorks. on 07/07/2009 04:08:10
The location makes it an ideal place to visit the northern lakes, historic Carlisle, Scotland and Silloth is an experience of a time gone by if people enjoy peace and nostalgia !!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Miss. C from Staffordshire on 08/07/2009 04:04:46
The park was very clean and there were lots of activities for children. The night time family entertainment was very good and the pool and leisure facilities were excellent.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs C from East Lothian on 26/06/2009 04:07:26
Stanwix Park is a fantastic holiday location for families with both young and older children. We travelled with two 13 year old boys and they were never bored.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs L from Cheshire on 16/02/2009
The pool area was excellent and the indoor leisure areas were good.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Ms B from Gravesend on 20/09/2008
It was an excellent site overall we have spent the pass three years there and find it a very good base plenty of places to visit from the site.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs H from Pontefract on 06/09/2008
Although there is very little to do in Silloth itself, stanwix Park is a very clean, well presented holiday park that provides a good base for exploring the North Lakes. The adults only bars are clean, nicely furbished and have a pleasant atmosphere and some good entertainment most nights. The staff at the park are friendly and helpful and the apartments are clean and well equipped. We went for a week's break and had a really good time.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Miss H from Blackpool on 01/09/2008
Fantastic place very clean and apartments were great and very close to all the amenities which was great when you have kids. Had a great time.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs L from Sunderland on 29/08/2008
Friendly staff , clean and pleasent surroundings and a family atmosphere.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr F from South Yorkshire on 15/08/2008
"If you have a family - the site was ideal - it really catered for children - with lots to do for them - there would be no bored children!!!"
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs M from Darlington on 16/08/2008
very nice clean and tidy site, very well looked after
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr F from Renfrewshire on 25/07/2008
Ideally situated for exploring all of cumbria's delights or just relax and enjoy all the parks fabulous facilities.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr M from Lanarkshire on 04/07/2008
I have been to several parks over the years and have never came across one as clean as yours, you must be very proud of your staff. They were smart, happy and made us feel special, we had a lovely holiday.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs J from Tyne & Wear on 02/06/2008
I would highly recommend this site to all dog lovers as it is a great base for walks in the lakes. We went to Keswick and Cockermouth both within a half hour drive. The entertainment venues are of a very high standard, I enjoyed this holiday and thought it was great value for money.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr L from South Lanarkshire on 18/04/2008
The staff are very friendly and helpful, the park is spotless and well run and there is a good range of entertainment for all ages. Well worth a visit and we will definitely be returning to this park in the near future!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr C from Hampshire on 11/04/2008
Highly recommended for people with kids, friendly and helpful staff throughout the park and wonderful facilities - a fabulous family holiday!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr M from Greenock on 12/04/2008
I had a very good week stay, lots to do for young children.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs L from Avon on 04/04/2008
This park is very relaxing with a wonderful pool - great value for money!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Ms W from Tyne & Wear on 17/03/2008
We enjoyed our holiday and all of the facilities were very good!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mr M from East Renfrewshire on 19/10/2007
Great value for money, a good location for exploring the Lakes, well maintained and a friendly park.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Miss R from Stirlingshire on 20/10/2007
The staff were absolutely fantastic, they really made us feel like part of a big family. The atmosphere was great and they had something every night to keep the kids entertained. A truly relaxing, but fun holiday. I don't think you can improve on this holiday - it was fantastic!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs L from Durham on 05/10/2007
This park was small, very clean and the gardens were kept neat and tidy. While we were there it was so peaceful. We did not use the facilities as we were there for a complete rest.
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs H from Merseyside on 29/06/2007
Fantastic - will go again!
- Hoseasons Stanwix Park reviewed by Mrs P from on 23/02/2007
An excellent park for an out of season holiday!
Ground floor apartment with one double one bunk bedded area with curtain divider and a double sofa bed in the lounge. Open plan with sliding patio doors onto terrace.
Indoor Heated Pool Beach 3 Miles Outdoor Heated Pool Pet Friendly Entertainment Shop Supermarket Bar Kids Play Area Restaurant Gym Fitness Fishing 3 Miles Golf 3 Miles Snooker Pool Tennis Pitch Putting Kids Entertainment Non Smoking
* Charges apply
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Cumbria
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Stanwix Park
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Stanwix Park - Bassenthwaite Apartment, North of England Cumbria Silloth Carlisle Stanwix ParkBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Stanwix Park with Staying Places
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers